Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why I'm here blogging.

Our lives go in cycles and my life has taken on a new cycle.

I have been very active in the reporting of the BP Oil spill disaster that occurred on 4-20-2010 (4-20 is an interesting date to research). I knew within a couple of weeks that Americans were not being given the facts or the "truth". I decided to follow/investigate the story with every hour I had available.

In the process I have learned more then I ever wanted to know, not only about the BP oil spill, but about our current political administration and the way in which they are controlled.

It's time for Americans to "take the time" to pay attention to what is/has happened.

America is not going to change without our getting involved and it's going to take "ALL" of us.

While this blog may be new my presence on the scene is not, that being said I'm going to get to work here on this blog and post as many relevant articles as I can find.

Feel free to share articles/comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment