Do you ever catch yourself at a certain point in life reflecting on past experiences and being grateful as it has prepared you for what you are experiencing now? Since becoming an activist for the truth in the BP oil spill disaster I have said it to myself more times than I can count.
I was in a severe auto mobile accident about 5 years ago this month. The entire passenger side of the Saturn I was driving was gone. The CHP told me in the hospital that I shouldn't have survived and the only reason that I did was because my car gave instead of folding.
We must stop waiting for someone else to take action and move towards real solutions. If you’re holding back your words/information waiting for a book deal or a movie to be made about you wake up. Those movies have already been made and the books are already in print some of which have already been published or released, others will be in the near future.
We need our energy and knowledge to apply to finding and sharing solutions that we as Americans can do for ourselves and each other. Is this a glorious position to be in "No" but its damn worth it for the chance of survival to help future generations if they are to exist.
- We need communities to teams that work like small villages taking care of each other.
- We must find an effective hub that people can rely on with zero tolerance for drama.
- Gulf survivors/victims don't need snake oil selling profiteers or to sell their silence for the promise of a book/movie deal.
- We need to be networking for safe soil and clean water to produce safe and clean food for the residents of the region.
- We need to be thinking of community/victory gardens.
- We need nutritionist who can teach proper effective dietary needs.
- We need volunteers w/video cameras willing to share and upload classes for other survivors who need to know but are unable to attend.
- We need all the drama to stop or be squashed/blocked in order to work effectively.
- Most of all we need the key figures to speak up/out about solutions and not assume that rants are effective.
Yes there are "self proclaimed" Gulf Truth Reporters engaging in this dangerous behavior. How many of you in the Facebook arena have been watching the recent unfolding of the truth behind MMS Oxygen therapy and a character named Wil Spencer? How many of you realize who is supporting this man’s claims? How many of you think there was some financial benefit to those who were touting this man’s pool shock therapy for human consumption? And how many of you are connecting the dots between the names running through your mind now and the ones that were running through your mind earlier?